[bksvol-discuss] Re: Finding something in the manual - ha!

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 14:51:14 -0500

Here is another way of looking at it. I have said this here before in another context and I think I am quoting something even though I don't remember the source of the quote. It is that an elephant can be eaten, but you have to eat it one bite at a time. I will also say that even using a computer at all has been an exercise in eating an elephant for me and there have been times when I have taken some bites that were too big and I have metaphorically choked. That metaphorical choking alludes to great frustration and anguish, including exhaustion.

"Everything must justify its existence before the judgment seat of Reason, or give up existence." - Friedrich Engels

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com