[bksvol-discuss] Re: Finding Soft Hyphens

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 23:07:19 -0500

Hi Lora.
I agree with Mayrie.
Careful scanners are worth their weight in gold. Those who care enough to even ask whether or not they should send back the book because of the time it will take are rarer still. Please take your time.

As far as the soft hyphens are concerned, I am a little puzzled. Soft hyphens are usually thrown in by a software product such as Microsoft word, to indicate that a hyphen would be inserted based on your line and page settings. It doesn't mean a hyphen has been inserted. Try increasing your line length and page length and see if they disappear, or move. If not, then let us know, because they may be something else posing as a soft hyphen.

Just my opinion.

Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>