[bksvol-discuss] Re: Finding Soft Hyphens

  • From: Mike <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 20:13:56 -0700

I was behind on my email and did look forward at several answers to your question before I sent mine, but clearly did not look at enough since the suggestion about changing the margins did eliminate most of your soft hyphens. Thanks for your polite response for my late out of the barn message.

Misha

Lora wrote:
Yes, and there are regular hyphens, too.  These are definitely soft.  First,
JAWS says they are.  Not always reliable, but a start.  Second, I can find
regular dashes.  Third, I can't find these by any normal means, and had to
do the caret dash trick to find them.