[bksvol-discuss] Re: Finding Books To Scan for Bookshare

  • From: "Linda Adams" <ladams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 14:34:54 -0600

Hi, Monica. Is there a technique for knowing what people's individual e-mail addresses are when they ask to be contacted off list? Since the lists send our e-mail messages, my automatic e-mail address placer doesn't work in the list cases. I requested and received the Who Bookshare lists, but they just seemed to list e-mail addresses that didn't give me a clue about who went with those e-mail addresses. I'm new at using e-mail lists, so I'm sure that there is some mystery here that I haven't learned yet.

Linda Adams

----- Original Message ----- From: "Monica Svopa" <svopa@xxxxxxxxxxx>