[bksvol-discuss] Re: Finally

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 21:29:57 -0700

I think the chat room goes a long way to meeting that desire to talk one on one to others and to get to know their voices. I'm sure that meeting in person won't be possible for a lot of the Bookshare members but I believe anyone can find it possible to enjoy the chat room if they wish. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Susan Lumpkin" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>