[bksvol-discuss] Re: Filter for Duplicates?

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 17:47:25 -0700

Hi Ilene,

        I think that bookshare's engineers are mulling over ideas like
yours.  They certainly do know that we want a way to search books in
progress, and I assume, because I'm hopeful, are working on finding some way
for us to do that.  You can rest assured that if such a thing happens,
someone will let the list know.

You are not alone in wanting this kind of thing.  And our frantic wishes
have been heard.

Mayrie