[bksvol-discuss] Re: Filter for Duplicates?

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 00:19:05 EDT

I said "in a case like this." The question was meant to be general. That
is, would different editions of the same book be considered duplicates?

"The end may justify the means as long as there is something that justifies
the end.
" Leon Trotsky

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Filter for Duplicates?
Date:
9/6/2009 12:12:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Roger, how would we know unless you give us the name of the book in
question?

Elizabeth