[bksvol-discuss] Re: File Format Clarification

  • From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 19:42:49 -0600

Well, I started the thread, and I just think that if .rtf is the
preferred file, then it ought to be pretty much the only one or there
ought to be a way to get the files converted. No one can do it for
those of us who don't have, say, Kurzweil. That was really what I was
leading up to.

Cindy Lou

Cindy Lou Ray. Each day is a new adventure.