[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fiction Wish List updated 01/01/10

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 23:37:02 -0600

Hi Lynnsky!

Another advantage to keeping books on the wish list that are also in the NLS collection is that any Bookshare members who are not NLS members can read these books.

Debby

At 06:14 PM 1/3/2010, Lynn I wrote
Hi Cindy!

Please leave them on the Wish List. I very much appreciate having books in
the collection that are also on NLS. It gives one a choice of reading
formats.

Thank you.

Blessings.

Lynnsky