[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fiction By Best Selling Author & See Long Synopsis

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <awallens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 10:01:19 -0400

Guido,
Would you recommend  if we are not good at coming up with summaries of our own,
can we go to Amazon.com and look at their summary, then make one up on our own
based on that?  I wouldn't use the summary directly, but take the main idea,
then in quotes at the end of the summary say, "idea taken from amazon.com
Amber
" When the odds are against me I prove them wrong,
When all else fails I succeed,
When all else ceases to live I breath,
When all turns to ashes from it I rise,
So it doesn't matter what you throw at me or what you do,
I am, I do, that's all that matters."
--- Heather Griggs
email: awallens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN Awallens@xxxxxxxxxxx