[bksvol-discuss] Re: Feeling Encouraged

  • From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 09:27:12 -0400

I am really feeling encouraged. I got four validations yesterday, bringing me up to 50. There are 16 more in the queue, so I'm sure that if I can get my wrists in shape to scan a couple of books, I'll get enough submissions approved. It might be a little thing, but I'm back to being excited, checking my account page to see what's happening, and being careful because so many good books are coming down the pike.

Mickey Prahin micka@xxxxxxxxxx MSN: mickeylundgren@xxxxxxxxxxx Phone: (614) 670-4011 Check out Bob's new CD at http://www.boballentrio.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kaitlyn" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>