[bksvol-discuss] Fair books in collection

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 18:37:40 -0700 (PDT)

As a matter of fact, I do have such a list, but it's not probably not up to
date. First in December 2004 and then again in November 2005 Someone, I think
Jake, made such a list available in three formats,and I downloaded them,
planning at some point to choose them to work on. That was when they could be
put onto the download list and didn't have to be rescanned. I'll be happy to
post or email the list to anyone who wants it.

I just went to Jake's site and clicked on all the formats for the Fair List and
there's nothing there. He does have a Rescan list to which I've stopped adding
because nothing seems to be taken from it. That URL is
http://www.jbrownell.com/bks/rescan.asp

G.Cindy