[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fair Quality Scans: No Longer Accepted

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 04:14:38 -0500

The last I checked--admittedly it's been a while since I submitted a new
book, the original submitter has the option of choosing the quality rating.
This means htat the submitter can choose to upgrade the quality rating but
will have ot provide information in the comments section the reasons for
upgrading the quality ratings.  My personal feeling is that any submitter
that does not bother to provide an explanation in the comments field as to
why the quality rating is being upgraded needs to have his/her quality
rating rejected.  I also plan to continue to do what I have in the past,
which is to take 10 or 15 random pages from the book to read them when I
validate.  This will be even more vital for those books whose quality rating
has been upgraded.

Pratik