  From: Donna Goodin
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, November 05, 2005 3:48 AM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] FYI browsing books

  Hi all,

    I don't recall who mentioned that Gustavo had added a browse new books link
to the homepage, but I just went and checked and there is no such link there. I
checked both the volunteer home, and the regular homepage, and didn't find it
in either place. Does anyone know if he might still be working on it or
something.

    Anyway, thanks to Jake, we have an alternative in the meantime.
  Best,
  Donna