[bksvol-discuss] Re: FW: [bookshare-discuss] Latest books: confusion

Could be. I didn't read further down than I needed to.
smile. And I was at first confused. But as I said to
Gerald, it's probably just me. And I'm straightened
out now. smile

Cindy

http://www.bookshare.org/web/BooksByAdvancedSearch.html?titlestring=&authors