[bksvol-discuss] Re: FW: [bookshare-discuss] Latest books: confusion

I must point out, though, that by "publication date"
Jake means the date the books are added, or
"published" in the collection. Being a book person, I,
and I suspect others, thought it was by date of
publication of the book by publisher. smile

Cindy

http://www.bookshare.org/web/BooksByAdvancedSearch.html?titlestring=&authors