[bksvol-discuss] FW: The book you submitted to Bookshare is now in the library

  • From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 01:21:48 -0500

I messed up and this did not show up as on hold for Gail and someone else
snatched it up very quickly.  I would love to have a blind reader's take on
our descriptions before doing another board book.  It is only 24 pages
including covers.  All constructive criticism gratefully accepted.

Thanks everyone!

Valerie

Please pray for Doug's Dad & visit his website:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/billkoonce