[bksvol-discuss] FW: The book you submitted to Bookshare is now in the library

  • From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 01:18:16 -0500

I hope Kellie survived the problems from a new scanner, but another Cherry
Ames is now in the collection.  Sorry they are out of order.  Wink.

I will be out of touch tomorrow at a Mississippi State football game and
hopefully getting to sleep late on Sunday.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Valerie

Please pray for Doug's Dad & visit his website:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/billkoonce