[bksvol-discuss] Re: FW: The book you submitted to Bookshare is now in the library

Congratulations to all for your books going up I am proud of y'all
tight hugs for all.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Valerie Maples
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 12:35 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] FW: The book you submitted to Bookshare is now in
the library

  Thanks to Susan's quick work, #3 in the Sierra Jensen series is up.  Don't
You wish by Robin Jones Gunn is now in the collection.

  Take care!

  Valerie

  Currently scanning Sisters of the Scituate Light

  The Family of Earth

  Currently proofing:  Angel Pawprints  by Laurel e. Hunt

  Imprisoned In The Golden City (Trailblazer Books #8) by Neta & Dave Jackson

  Ten Days To Self-Esteem