[bksvol-discuss] Re: FW: Request, Please forward?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 13:51:59 -0700 (PDT)

I checked my library online catalog. There is a audio
book version of Lord of the Flies narrated by the
author, William Golding. That's close to Gladden.

However, the following characters are listed; Ralph,
Jack, Piggy, Simon, Roger, and twins Sam and Eric,
Piers, Donald, Peter, Percival, Robert, Bill, Neville,
Howard, Douglas, Matthew, Lance, Leslie, Francis,
Morris, Harold, George, Charles, Rowland, Digby,
Rupert, Michael and Henry ? possibly also a Maurice
(though not listed in the movie cast).

So far I haven't found anything else with the
characters of plot you'e named, but I'll look a little
bit longer before giving up.

CIndy
Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com