[bksvol-discuss] FW: New international partner: XML-Tekst

Hi all.  We have a great new partnership with some terrific folks we met last
week, while they visited all the way from Denmark....

From: Kristina Pappas
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 11:44 AM
To: Bookshare Team
Subject: New international partner: XML-Tekst

Goddag!

Some of you met Niels, Thomas and Maria, from XML-Tekst in Denmark, on their
visit to Bookshare at the end of February or at CSUN. They appreciated meeting
the team and learning more about our processes (and hassling Carrie), and they
have signed up as our newest international partner. Attached is a photo of
Maria and me at CSUN pretending to sign the agreement.

XML-Tekst contracts with the Danish Ministry of Education to provide required
texts in accessible format to qualified secondary school, university, and
vocational students - all via chopping and scanning. By law they are only
allowed to produce books upon request, so by promoting Bookshare, they are able
to expand their clients' access significantely. They complement the efforts of
our other Danish partner NOTA, who work with print-disabled adults.

Med venlig hilsen,
Kristina

Kristina Pappas
International Program Manager