[bksvol-discuss] Re: FW: A book you have recently uploaded requires further editing

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 07:05:11 -0500

Hi all,

Kelly, the first problem is an easy do, and you can solve the second problem by running the spell checker. Run-together words are not caught by the screen reader. You download the book again from Step One and do your changes to the file you set up and then resubmit.

I had a book come back to me just last week, made the changes and resubmitted it. No problem.

<smiling> Nobody gonna do your work for ya, man, you gots to do it yourself. I'd much rather somebody send me back work I've done and tell me to fix it than that they should fix it themselves, thinking, oh that Ann Parsons, the poor thing, she can't do this right, I'll fix it for her. You know, it's like that ol' song, "You must walk that lonesome valley, you gotta walk it by yourself, o nobody else can walk it for you, you gotta walk it by yourself."

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring