[bksvol-discuss] Re: Extremely sad news to the Bookshare.org community

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 00:38:36 -0600

Hello all,

I am just as shocked now as I was when Gerald called to tell me the news about
12 hours ago. Gustavo's constant presence at BookShare through both fruitful
and rough times is extremely commendable. For a while Gustavo was essentially
BookShare as far as day to day operations went.

I'll miss the comments he used to slide in on the end of his subject lines when
sending me an updated list to post. They usually were a short inquiry about how
things were going, school, finals, breaks, etc. And of course who could forget
'gentle people'.

Jake