[bksvol-discuss] Re: Extra Page Breaks

  • From: Laurie Alice Eakes <lauriealice@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 14:52:40 -0500

Yes, you are right that sometimes there is a blank page between chapterbreaks. I am working on making sure that the page numbers in the text line up with the pages sequentially.

When I say a lot of extra page breaks, I mean one is in place between nearly every page of text that has a sequential page number.

For example, we have page 8 marked with an 8 at the top of the page. Then a page break with nothing on it, then page 9 with the 9 at the top of the new page. I know the book wouldn't be printed that way and figure it is some kind of scanner translation fluke, and was at first wondering if they were put there deliberately. These blank pages don't have anything on them, no page numbers, no pictures or drawings... Nothing. They are just blank space.

I'm going through carefully, as I do this with novels I have scanned and read myself.
Laurie Alice Eakes, Author of Family Guardian
www.lauriealiceeakes.com
http://seizethechance.blogspot.com