[bksvol-discuss] Emergency with OmniPage 15

Hi,

I was preparing to have OP15 export the Drupal book to rtf for uploading to
BSO.  When I went to File/Open and chose Drupal 2.OPD, Omni Page told me
that there was an error and that that it was not a Omni page document after
all.  Is there any process to repair or recover OmniPage documents that show
this error?

I can rescan the document in less than a hour which is no big deal but Susan
took about five or six hours to proof it and make it clean enough to be
useful by a blink.

Please help.

Suicidally yours,

cdh