[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ellipses

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 16:45:41 -0700

Thank you for that clarification Roger.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 4:26 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Ellipses

In print if an ellipsis comes at the end of a sentence there will be a
period as well as an ellipsis, but the ellipsis is part of the sentence.
That means that the period comes after the ellipsis.

"No man ever believes that the Bible means what it says; he is always
convinced that it says what he means." - George Bernard Shaw

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com