[bksvol-discuss] Elizabeth and Mary

  • From: socly@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 17:52:09 -0500

Mickey,

I don?t think there is a problem with Elizabeth and Mary, except for the
chronology ? and the fact that it?s
too big for E?s Braille machine. If you want to go ahead and validate it,
please do. I?ll get the book and if
the chronology pages are the only problem you can send them to me, I can fix
them and send them
back to you. I don?t particularly want to do the whole book. I have too many
other projects lined up and
do hope to be able to help winnow down the validation list.

Cindy

P.S. Is it the book by Dunn? It?s the only one I see in the catalog, but I
thought Starkey wrote one. Maybe
he just referred to it in Elizabeth . . . and I?m confused.