[bksvol-discuss] Re: Elegible books for bookshare

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 13:48:23 -0500

Hi Larry and everyone!

I enjoyed the Dance House so much when I read it on cassette from NLS that I bought the print book and scanned it for Bookshare, and it's in the collection now, so I don't think anyone would mind books being available from both NLS and Bookshare. It's just a wider availability. Someone could be a Bookshare member and not a member of NLS by choice.

Debby

At 01:44 PM 8/14/2010, Larry Lumpkin wrote
I don't think there are any rules preventing NLs or RFBD books from appearing on bookshare.