[bksvol-discuss] Re: EdSharp ready 4 the bigtime

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 13:21:03 -0700

Denise, lol. Yeah, the editor has a lot of functions, the good news
being that they're all accessible.

U will want to do the following:
1) Press alt shif c; the configuration dialog appears.
2) Tab to hard page address--the default is n--delete that & change it to y.
3) While you're in the dialog, tab to maximize window & again change it to y.
4) Press tab 1 more time to "navigate part, & change what's there to
\f (backslash f, for whatever reason, my computer's printing a right
brace).