[bksvol-discuss] Re: EdSharp ready 4 the bigtime

  • From: Denise Thompson <deniset@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 15:39:12 -0400

Jackie

I also downloaded EdSharp. My first glance made my head swim I must admit. I'm not sure at this point what it does that I can't do in Word. I did open up the book I'm currently working on as an rtf doc but I can't figure out how to view the formatting. I read the help file but there's too much there to comprehend at first anyway. How do I turn on the formatting or mark up so I know if the lines are wrapping propperly or there is a line break that needs to be removed, etc.

Denise
At 03:22 PM 8/4/2009, you wrote:
Hi Jackie, I downloaded Edsharp and looked at the help file. And, I must say, it looks like they have overcome much of my initial skepticism. I'm not ready to give up Kurzweil just yet, but this does look good.

I would especially recommend this program to soronel haetir or anyone else who is interested in working with math.

Bob

"A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain."

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>