[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ed Sharp and proofing for Bookshare

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 10:55:32 -0700

Ann, I'm aware of what needs to happen & have so informed Jamal. There
have been issues w/this that I think Jamal has now resolved. I'm gonna
give his latest (august 3) version a test drive & see if that's indeed
the case. If not, however, I think we're extremely close.

Because system access has no scripting or dictionary facility, I'm not
certain there's much I or any1 else can do to assist there. I think,
however, that Mr. Calvo has sufficient interest in the blindness
community as well as in bookshare that he might be able to do
something for those w/SA, especially if yall jump up & down & make
loud squeaking noises, as u know what happens to the squeaky wheel. I
do firmly believe that Mike Calvo is responsive & that he'll do
whatever he can.

On 8/3/09, Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Yes, Jim, that's what I mean.  The page breaks are spoken in Word.
>
> Ann P.
>
> --
> Ann K. Parsons
> Portal Tutoring