[bksvol-discuss] Re: Echo Bay

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 15:48:43 -0800 (PST)

just in case you don't hear from the person who
scanned the book, I found the following in from Amazon
and from my library online catalog. Neither says who
holds the copyright, but i suspect it's the author.
The book isn't listed in the copyright section of the
LC as yet, apparently, because I checked there, too.

You'll have to put the info in the proper order and
form if you use it.

Cindy

Echo Bay
Richard Barre

Product Details:
ISBN: 1592660428
Format: Hardcover, 354pp
Pub. Date: April 2004
Publisher: Capra Press

Echo Bay : a novel / Richard Barre.
Edition           1st ed.
Publisher         Santa Barbara, CA : Capra Press, 2004.

http://mail.yahoo.com