[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ebay was Epson Scanners

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 10:21:12 -0400

It is a security tool that prevents spammers and automatic "robot" hackers
from gaining access.  A lot of websites have them including smartgroups,
yahoogroups, and topica.

sigh.

I had my brother read the image for me, as it was faster than trying to get
it to be understood with the garbled image.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com