[bksvol-discuss] Easy Validations That Will Help Another Volunteer

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 23:58:52 -0400

Hi, everybody. Dan Beaver and a local BoyScout have been scanning and submitting books to help boys get their merrit badges. The scout needs to have his books approved to earn his Eagle badge for doing a service project. They're short books, around 60 pages, so validating them doesn't take much time at all. I've done Personal Fitness and Citizenship. There are two books left that need approval. They are Family Life and Canoeing. Are any of you interested in helping Dan get these books validated? I'll take them on if no one else does, but they're easy enough for a new volunteer or for someone who can't work on a big project right now. I'd rather see these books validated by someone who needs credits or who is gaining validation experience.

--
Monica Willyard
Follow me on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/plumlipstick