[bksvol-discuss] Re: Early Greek Thinking

  • From: "Kenneth Cross" <crossk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 03:05:35 -0400

Well, I do read subject lines, but I file by authors, and that info wasn't in the subject line. In any event I didn't find it, so I downloaded it from BookShare. There is, as noted, a lot of Greek and German, just as there footnotes in other languages in many books. I cannot validate those, but I am willing to bet that they are not validated in other books either, or we would all have to be translators. Actually, after you get past the introduction, there are many fewer words of that type. The English of the book is excellent, and I think a reader could understand the book. Equally important, as nearly as I can tell there are no books by Heidegger on the system, or NLS. I have recommended the book for approval, but I can certainly survive the shock of having it rejected. Yes, I have a Doctorate; I made the mistake of not dropping it when I first went on the web. The degree is in education and I was a teacher, later a professor, then an administrator. And, most important of all, I know maybe as many as twenty-five Greek words. By the way, I think you do a super job.