[bksvol-discuss] Re: Duplicate in collection

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 15:17:28 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Robin;

I am guessing that the publishers submitted an E pub version which has no
pagination.  We were just talking about it in chat last night and the problems
that that can pose.  It should be error free, but you lose a level of
navigation
by not having page numbers or pagination present.

I really, really wish they would allow us to add page breaks and pagination to
publisher quality books that do not have that.  It is a critical skill for
sighted readers with disabilities and generically useful to all readers for
searching and resuming.
 Valerie (please forgive any speech recognition errors)