[bksvol-discuss] Re: Duplicate: The Innocent

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 13:07:46 -0500

You don't have to upload the file if you are rejecting it as a duplicate. If for some strange reason you need a file to complete the process, which I am sure you won't, give it a fake one.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
Assistive Technology Trainer
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity
----- Original Message ----- From: "Liz Bottner" <liziswhatis@xxxxxxxxxxx>