[bksvol-discuss] Re: Duplicate O'reilly titles

  • From: Tony Baechler <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 23:04:42 -0700

Hi. I would like to confirm something though. Are they in fact really duplicates or is there some obscure difference that I am missing? I can make a partial list (look for "mysql" in the title search) but if they are in fact somehow different, I would like some idea of what the differences are. If they are the same, I will report them to you as I find them. I didn't report them initially in case there is a difference that is unknown to me.

At 04:45 PM 4/25/2005 -0700, you wrote:

The Best thing to do in this case is to generate this list of O'Reilly
duplicates and then pass it on to us here at Operations.

Tony Baechler Maintainer, goldenaudio.net (TM) online archives http://goldenaudio.net/