[bksvol-discuss] Dumped Book, WAS: Re: Re: Credit Suggestion

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 May 2010 13:41:24 -0500

Hi everyone!

If my book was ever dumped by the OCR, I wouldn't shed a tear over it, but I would just say "Oh, darn!" That's why it's so important to keep a back up of each day's scanning session. Then, if the book is dumped, you might need to do a chapter's worth of pages rather than the whole book after hours of scanning.

Debby

At 01:24 PM 5/7/2010, gwen tweedy wrote
And me, I'd have to cry about it that is discouraging I know Roger.
Gwen

----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>