[bksvol-discuss] Re: Downloading good and fair books?

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 22:30:48 -0400

Hi, Monica. If you looked through the book and seem to think it's not that
bad, I'm sure it's fine. I don't know when I'll get to it...so much to read,
so little time! <smile> When I do get to it, though, if I think there are
any major problems, I'll let you know, if no one else does first. Take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.