[bksvol-discuss] Re: Down Cut Shin Creek: The Pack Horse Librarians of Kentucky

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 20:05:21 -0400

Jamie:
I was wondering if you planned on scanning more of the Lady Grace books?  I
assume they are in a series?  If not, let me know and I'll see what I can do.
The books are really cute, at least the one I just validated is. And I know
I'll never ever get all the books read, either.  I'm resigned to that fact.
Amber
Book blog:
John Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx