[bksvol-discuss] Re: Don't Sweat the Small Stuff

  • From: "Nancy Hill" <girlyscream@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 10:54:06 -0500

Ooops, Dilsia,  I think the book you scanned is already in the  Bookshare
program.

My bad is that I thought there was a book just titled, _Don't Sweat the
Small Stuff_...I can't find a book with just that title.  The one...and it's
all small stuff, 1997...is in the collection.  Thank you for scanning the
book so quickly.  I'm sorry for your inconvenience.

Nancy