From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Shelley L. Rhodes
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2009 10:48 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Dog Lover's Survival Guide

Hi you all,

I need help with something.  I submitted a book to Bookshare the other day,
that has been sent back for more editing.  It needs two pages.  The book I
scanned it from is in storage, and I can't get in there right now due to the

bad weather, bitter cold and snow piled up in front of it.  Could someone
see if they have this book at their library.  We need pages 15 through 20.

It would be a huge help!

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

The people who burned witches at the stake never for one moment thought of
their act as violence;
 rather they thought of it as an act of divinely mandated righteousness.
The same can be said of most of the violence we humans have ever
committed. -Gil Bailie, author and lecturer (b. 1944)