[bksvol-discuss] Re: Dog Lover's Survival Guide

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 15:44:38 -0800 (PST)

It was added to the collection yesterday or the day before. It might need
proofing, though. All I did, because I was asked, was to fix the pagination,
which I was told was the only thing that needed to be done, and combine some
words that were divided at the ends of pages--and fix one or two tables that
have become words and weren't in line. There are a couple of tables that look
like tables; I didn't know if they would be retained or if they need to be
translated into sentences. I also fixed a few lines at the ends of pages that
were senseless.

Maybe someone needs to compare the book that was added and the book that is
waiting to be proofed. I did not read it as I usually do because it did not
interest me--though I admit that the couple of paragraphs I did read were
interesting--I had been told that it had been put back because of the
pagination and since I was able to obtain the print book I fixed it.

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm