[bksvol-discuss] Does anyone have any advice?

I was gifted with a cano scanner... I think it's by canon.  It's powered
through the USB cable, and doesn't have an outside power source.  Does anyone
have any advice scanning with kurzweil with it?  If I use repeated scanning, at
400 DPI, it lags, a lot.  In fact, I find it lagging a lot most of the time.
When I lower it to 300 DPI, I don't get good scans.
Any thoughts on this?
Amber
Book blog:
John Adams