[bksvol-discuss] Re: Do you want something to scan?

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 19:52:18 -0700 (PDT)

Well this was fun so far. I have the original box of romances going out to
Louise, another box of romances to Julie, a box of mostly mysteries to Mayrie
and a box of an assortment of books to Amber.

  I checked each book to be sure it was not in the collection or on the Books
in Progress page, but you still might want to check again before you scan
because I know people are always scanning and submitting.

  I would have scanned them myself but I'm glad for the offers to take a box to
scan. Thanks!

Jamie in Michigan
Uncle Tom's Cabin - Harriet Beecher Stowe

  Find great deals on books at Half.com.