From: "Carrie Karnos" <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2007 3:09 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Do you want something to scan?

For some unknown reason, everyone has been sending us romance novels.  And a
few weeks ago, someone knocked on the office door and gave us 250 more.  I'm
guessing we have around 400 romance novels inhouse already.  Yes, they are
very easy to chop, scan, OCR and validate, but I really would like to
provide more diversity and better quality writing in the books going into
the collection.  So if you want, you can send your books in, but at this
point, romance novels are really low priority (except for bestselling
authors of course).

  Carrie

Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    I have a shoebox full of books, mostly romance, that I have no interest
in reading. If you would like to scan these, please send me your address and
I will mail the box to you. There are 15 books.

  jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx

  If no one wants the box, I will send it to Carrie and she can add them to
her pile.

Jamie in Michigan
Speaking in Tongues - Jeffery Deaver

  Find great deals on books at Half.com.