[bksvol-discuss] Do Ya Wanna Scan Some Books?

  • From: "Monica Cortada" <MCortada@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 21:15:13 -0400

   A relative gave me several boxes of books.  There are far more than I
have time to read or scan.  I've weeded out the ones that are already in the
bookshare collection and still have a pile.  I'd be happy to pack them up
and ship them to volunteers who would like to scan them.  Most are popular
adventure fiction, "guy reads," by authors like James Patterson and Stephen
Hunter.  Although there's a smattering of some science fiction and a Mary
Stewart book that are not yet in the collection.  Of course, things are
getting approved so fast now that they may all be in collection by the time
these books get distributed!

   If you'd like them, send me your address in an e-mail off the list.  I
wouldn't want anyone to harvest your address off a public forum like
freelists.org.

Monica in Maryland