[bksvol-discuss] Re: Do We

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 22:28:47 -0600

I have always done it but nightmagic is being held up because of junk
characters and this part of it is my and my alone but the author and the title
need to be put on the title page although sometimes it is just the author and
the publisher like in this one it was all three for a change.
Skype contact bobwichitaks phone 316-524-5454