[bksvol-discuss] Re: Disappearing book?

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 00:54:23 -0700 (PDT)

Carrie,

Then I must have gone to the wrong URL, though I
clicked on the Books in Progress on the Volunteer
Page.  Either that or a lot of books were uploaded
since, because there are books in both the approval
and rejection sections, although only 8 on the
rejection list.

I couldn't find Phantom by Susan Kay either in the
collection or on the books in progress list.

Cindy